Featured on: In the Trenches Podcast
Recently I was featured as a guest on Tom Morkes’ In the Trenches Podcast (ITT038): How to Build a Platform with Darren Stehle.
Tom is the CEO of Insurgent Publishing, a boutique publishing company that makes books for the creative outliers of the world. He’s also the author of several books including: The Art of Instigating, Notes From Seth Godin’s Revolution Conference and The Complete Guide to Pay What You Want Pricing.
I am grateful to Tom for having been featured on his podcast.
Listen to the Podcast
Click on the play button below to listen (it’s about 30-minutes long).
Taken from the original post: ITT 038: How to Build a Platform with Darren Stehle
Darren Stehle is the founder of EatMoveBe.com, a website devoted to living a healthy lifestyle through healthy eating. He lives in Toronto, Canada, and has spent his entire adult life cooking healthy meals. He could have been a successful chef, but the stressful lifestyle wasn’t worth it to him. So he started his own business and grew his own platform from scratch on his own terms.
What Darren Stehle and I talk about in today’s broadcast:
- How Darren positioned himself and his business in the food/health industry
- Why Darren moved from a static to a dynamic website
- How Darren approached his niche to multiply his efforts
- Darren’s process of reaching people with his message
- The greatest struggle Darren had building his platform from scratch
Learn more about my book, Cook a Week of Meals in 4 Hours.
Eat well to be well!