How Can I Support You?
Coaching is about you getting results faster.
It doesn’t matter whether I’m helping you with your health and fitness, achieving a short-term goal, or a highly impactful, life-changing personal or business goal.
In our work together there will only ever be one person to whom you are accountable: YOU.
There will be no expectations, only agreements, You agree to…
- Show up and take 100% responsibility for all your actions.
- Hold yourself accountable to whatever you say you will do and your success.
- Focus and implement your daily practices and habits, not the performance.
I agree to…
- Champion your truth.
- Serve you to the best of my ability with all my skills, insight and intuition, and to take risks by calling you out when you’re holding yourself back or getting in your own way.
- Never prescribe or tell you what to do. My role is that of deep listener and advisor.
You have the answers within you.
The reason you’re hiring me is to help you pull those answers from deep within the well of your individual uniqueness. My role is to help you stay on track, to remain present and in love with the process, and to maintain clarity with your intentions.
There are four ways of working with me at the moment. I work with most of my clients online in a 1-to-1 format, or in small groups.
EatMoveBe Well Fitness & Nutrition Transformation Coaching
How many times have you tried to lose weight but failed? Why haven’t you succeeded in the past?
What not taught in most nutrition and fitness plans are the healthy behaviours and actions that will help you to lose unwanted body fat, and improve your fitness and wellness, for the long term (no matter how busy you are!).
This is a 12-month commitment delivered entirely online using a combination of a nutrition and exercise programming dashboard application, and 1-on-1 coaching with me.
Personal Achievement | Fitness Coaching
1-to-1 Personal Achievement Coaching
(3 month commitment of 2-4 sessions per month, online)
I coach people to flex their mind, get out of their own way, and raise their consciousness about what’s possible. Let’s work through your obstacles and map out a new direction to make forward movement easier, and to reach your goals faster.
Fitness & Movement Coaching
To work in-person, I can travel to your home or condo gym (in the downtown Toronto core), or at a private studio near King and University. Program design, movement coaching, etc.
Group Coaching Programs
I offer group programs at different times of the year to help people develop in a specific area and to benefit from experiencing the process with others. Groups may be offered online or in person.Learn More
Bulk Cooking & Meal Planning Private Instruction
I specialize in helping busy people learn how to create easy, healthy meal plans, and how to cook nutritious meals in bulk for the week to save hours of time. (Available in the Greater Toronto Area.)Learn More
The work we do together is process and outcome based.
In my coaching I don’t charge for “time elapsed.” I charge for the very real possibility of you goal being accomplished that would not have been achieved without deeply transformative coaching. We will agree to a framework of what works best to help you get what you want.
Whatever Coaching Program You Choose…
Let’s book a couple of hours for a conversation. During this time I want to find out more about you and if you’re an ideal person for me to work with. The same applies to you. We can like someone, but not feel a connection. Ultimately if I don’t feel that connection, or if I believe there’s a better solution for you, I won’t be afraid to let you know.
There are only two agreements for this conversation:
- I agree not to sell you anything during this call. This is purely a discovery session for each of us to learn more about the other.
- You agree to show up completely and truthfully. By that I mean, take the time to thoroughly complete the application questions. Book our session in your calendar and create an environment so that you can be 100% present for our conversation. If you can’t do that, consider booking a different time.
If this sounds good to you, click the button below and we’ll get started.