Professional Exercise Coaching
Discover how to effectively and safely perform exercises and understand why they’re appropriate for your needs.
As part of the coaching experience I will create written strength training and flexibility programs uniquely tailored to fit your physical and lifestyle needs.
Strength training builds muscle but also causes tightness (as does sitting at a desk all day). Developing physical balance comes from building both strength and flexibility to prevent injuries, maintain agility, enhance sport, and every day performance.
You can alway find a generic workout online but will that program get you results?
As an experienced coach I take a number of factors into consideration when designing your program, including your physical abilities, lifestyle, stress, age, injury history, diet, sleep quality, and goals. The program is the plan that will help you to achieve your physique and strength goals, without getting injured.
We’ll review what you’re eating to suggest simple habit practice to offer immediate health improvement. Over time we’ll continue to make small nutritional changes in order for you to maintain your fitness and dietary habits.
We will keep track of your progress in the form of a workout log, physical measurements (like body weight and girth), as well as photographs (optional) so that you can see your improvement over time.
Where Do I Train?
I work in-person in the downtown Toronto core – at your home or condo gym. I also have access to two private fitness studios.
If you’re not in Toronto, click the button below to learn about Online Fitness & Nutrition Coaching:Online Fitness Coaching
Training & Nutrition Background
- Chef Training Certificate, George Brown College (Toronto) in 1987
- Certified Personal Trainer, CPTN (Canadian Personal Trainer’s Network), 2002
- Began training clients professionally in 2002.
- 4+ years as a member the King Sports International Coach Mentoring Program (2003-2007).
- Certified Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach, 2014.
- Certified Precision Nutrition Level 2 Coach, March 2016.
- 25+ years experience in whole food and bulk meal preparation.